02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- Community rallies around family of former firefighter who died in crash
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July
- Utah medical marijuana advocates launch ballot initiative for 2018