02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Utah couple was celebrating anniversary on cruise
- Road trip? Here's the healthiest fast food meals
- 2 girls hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Beaver County
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Woman remembers sister killed in plane crash as one who lifted others
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- 3-year-old girl in critical condition after being hit by car
- Missing teenage girl from Gunnison found safe in Cedar City
- 2 dead after SLC crash, TRAX service affected near U.