02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore