02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Sign of the times: A restaurant is a restaurant, a bar is a bar in Utah
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- GOP drops US-Mexico wall demands as spending talks advance
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies