02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Have You Seen This? World's weirdest buildings
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor