02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother
- Husband surprises wife with 500 roses after chemo treatment
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man gets first shot at release 3 years after serving jail sentence