02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- How to properly dispose of a US flag you can't use anymore