02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC