01/22/2013 1:23pmThe term assault weapon is often a vague term used in a variety of contexts. The following article will address the various types of firearms and the laws that govern them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 7
- Is US men's soccer like BYU football: Just OK? One sports pundit says yes
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'