01/22/2013 1:23pmThe term assault weapon is often a vague term used in a variety of contexts. The following article will address the various types of firearms and the laws that govern them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Promises, subdued pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Smashed windows, chaotic confrontation near inauguration
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Kingpin 'El Chapo' faces US authority; it faces securing him
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal