01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law