01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona