01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game
- Bill penalizing Utah doctors for not providing abortion information moves forward