01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?