01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz not presiding over Democratic convention
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories