01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, closes I-15 near Nephi
- Names released in connection with fatal Evanston plane crash
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Legislature: Animal-tethering bill stalls, vehicle-registration bill finds support
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- UTA program helps officers ID riders with 'invisible disabilities'
- Police: Man and woman rob West Jordan restaurant
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?