12/12/2012 1:24pmThe "War on Christmas" is one of our favorite yearly rites that unnecessarily brings politics into what is usually a more joyful part of the year.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah