11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- 'We have lost all confidence in our chief': 3 officers to quit following chief's reinstatement
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- Community rallies around family of former firefighter who died in crash
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July