11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Witness: Officers in polygamous towns try to stop evictions
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Those polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Mom holds separated twin for first time