09/22/2013 9:09amA closer look at a plan to raise money for schools by eliminating the family child tax exemption. Plus, we will discuss Lt. Gov. Bell stepping down from office and the expansion of the 80 mph zone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Beaver County sheriff cleared of wrongdoing following lengthy investigation
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 5 staff selections
- USC football player accused of rape to appear in Utah court
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Disbarred lawyer pleads guilty to Houston auto sales scam