09/22/2013 9:09amA closer look at a plan to raise money for schools by eliminating the family child tax exemption. Plus, we will discuss Lt. Gov. Bell stepping down from office and the expansion of the 80 mph zone.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal
- Herbert: Goal is to be able to play tennis at Pioneer Park a year from now