09/22/2013 9:09amA closer look at a plan to raise money for schools by eliminating the family child tax exemption. Plus, we will discuss Lt. Gov. Bell stepping down from office and the expansion of the 80 mph zone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Trial begins for Cedar City midwife accused of manslaughter
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Former Mormon Tabernacle Choir tenor sings to patients as paramedic