05/05/2013 9:00amMay is Mental Awareness Month. This week on Sunday Edition we will discuss the stigmas that prevent many people from getting the right help. Plus, Doug Wright applauds New York City's latest health crusade. And, we will introduce you to the world's strongest librarian and explain how he is using his battle with Tourette's to inspire others.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- 3-year-old boy hit, killed by car in Spanish Fork
- DEA agent: fentanyl not just a problem for drug users