05/05/2013 9:00amMay is Mental Awareness Month. This week on Sunday Edition we will discuss the stigmas that prevent many people from getting the right help. Plus, Doug Wright applauds New York City's latest health crusade. And, we will introduce you to the world's strongest librarian and explain how he is using his battle with Tourette's to inspire others.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season with heavy snow tonight and Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game