04/21/2013 9:00amSenators have started picking apart that plan from the so-called "Gang of Eight." Our panel weighs in on Washington's efforts. Plus, we'll take a closer look at Korea's reunification dilemma. And check out a big hole in Utah that could help scientists defend our planet.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- US Supreme Court could discuss 'Sister Wives' case