04/07/2013 9:00amThe nation is a big step closer to a new immigration reform law. Plus, the debate over violent video games. And, Governor Herbert says no to the Snake Valley water-sharing agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Car rolls into Hyrum Reservoir; woman and child OK, police say
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Angry Jon Huntsman Sr. calls for ousting of U. president
- Trump awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed military hospital
- Majority of Granite school patrons support tax hike for building needs, poll shows
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'