03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?