02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested in West Valley City after assaulting officer, causing concussion
- UHP: Man dies after suffering medical issue while driving on I-80
- Have You Seen This? Underwater forest
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sexual misconduct cases
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- House approves diesel emissions testing in Utah County
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'