02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Have You Seen This? Gang of goats vandalize office
- Utah's Purple merges with N.Y. company in $1.1 billion deal