02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- 2 injured in S.L. shooting, stabbing
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- Couple accused of trying to hide newborn's addiction face drug, child endangerment charges
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- GOP dealt stiff blow in Senate's bid to repeal 'Obamacare'
- A cutting edge approach to save your knees
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person
- Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric