01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman shot to death inside her car in West Jordan
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Brian Head Fire reaches Panguitch watershed, grows to more than 50K acres
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash
- Man destroys new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas Capitol
- Woman accused of setting fatal fire dies after jail suicide attempt
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'