01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season with heavy snow tonight and Monday
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- 2 Utahns behind Pyeongchang Olympic ice sheets
- Have You Seen This? Utahn plays world’s first titanium acoustic violin
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Utah man killed in Wyoming avalanche