01/06/2013 9:00amA new Congress convenes. Where will the hard-liners lead the nation? Plus, domestic violence deaths in Utah reaching an epidemic proportion. Doug Wright floats the idea of building a bridge across Utah Lake.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Thousands of Iraqis being used as human shields near Mosul
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections
- Police: Man arrested after taking UFA saw in front of firefighters