12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season with heavy snow tonight and Monday
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- 2 Utahns behind Pyeongchang Olympic ice sheets
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- More Utah minorities sentenced to prison in 2017
- Have You Seen This? Utahn plays world’s first titanium acoustic violin
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Utah man killed in Wyoming avalanche