01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Study: Brain scans reveal hidden consciousness in patients