01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options