05/24/2013 4:44pmIf Bobby the cat had nine lives, he almost used up every single one of them. His punctured lung and broken leg are healing, after he was shot Tuesday by a neighbor armed with a crossbow and arrow.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road rage leads to fatal shooting in West Valley City, police say
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores