04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Salesforce pushes regulators to block Microsoft's LinkedIn deal