04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'