04/30/2013 10:50amSome people leave notes in lunch boxes for their children, or write on the outside of a paper bag lunch if they're feeling like embarrassing their children. But one Brooklyn artists has taken the lunch note to another level.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton