04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Operation Diversion': Separating 'wolves' from vulnerable in Rio Grande
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Have You Seen This? Jumping on a trampoline with tons of glitter
- Signs replacing Negro Bill geographic markers stolen overnight
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- 1 dead, over 100 hurt in train crash at New Jersey station
- Who is standing out during Jazz training camp?