04/23/2013 2:37pmThe lifespan of a hamburger is usually measured in minutes: You get the burger, you scarf the burger, the burger is gone forever. A man from St. George, however, claims that he has a 14-year-old McDonald's burger that still looks like new.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- 39 lives lost in Utah plane crashes in last 5 years; I-15 crash most deadly
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Jeff Bezos dethrones Bill Gates as world's richest person