04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Love visits Legislature, talks controversial over-the-counter contraception bill
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Missing skier survives 2 nights in frigid weather
- Mom carrying baby without brain to term — to donate the organs
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Gail Miller says Our Schools Now 'won't let up' on getting more money for schools
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Sentencing in Dietrich locker room assault set for Friday
- Lehi residents upset over proposal to construct commercial building directly behind homes