04/10/2013 11:41amPolice in California are perplexed by a strange, hand-held device that has allowed thieves to unlock cars. Thus far, car manufacturers and international experts have also been unable to provide answers.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Judge: Baby Charlie Gard will end life in hospice, not home
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- 1 dead, 1 seriously injured after driver flees police, crashes into semitruck
- Exhibitors mixed on Outdoor Retailer moving to Colorado