02/26/2013 5:53pmMost have felt the sting of fear that comes with suddenly noticing your wallet or purse — and everything vital that you keep in it — has gone missing. But how many have felt the joy of getting it back three years later, with $800 still inside, untouched?
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Utah man says he killed wife on cruise over her laughing
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- 911 calls show moments after I-15 plane crash
- 39 lives lost in Utah plane crashes in last 5 years; I-15 crash most deadly
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Hobby has travelers looking for spots where 3 states touch
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake