02/26/2013 5:53pmMost have felt the sting of fear that comes with suddenly noticing your wallet or purse — and everything vital that you keep in it — has gone missing. But how many have felt the joy of getting it back three years later, with $800 still inside, untouched?
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege