02/12/2013 10:03amEmotions ran the spectrum from laughter to tears at a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday for former Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. His son stole the show before the ceremony started, playing peekaboo with the crowd.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Containment 60 percent of wildfire in southern Utah
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13