02/12/2013 10:03amEmotions ran the spectrum from laughter to tears at a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday for former Staff Sgt. Clinton Romesha. His son stole the show before the ceremony started, playing peekaboo with the crowd.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- UN: World population grows, young girls struggle
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'