02/10/2013 1:08pmA New Jersey Catholic school has opened a pledge not to swear on school grounds to male students after the school was criticized for what some called a sexist approach to solving the swearing problem.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Judge weighs privacy in prescription-drug database case
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state