02/10/2013 1:08pmA New Jersey Catholic school has opened a pledge not to swear on school grounds to male students after the school was criticized for what some called a sexist approach to solving the swearing problem.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Man charged with shooting at family in road rage incident
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter