02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?