02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?