02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Say hello to Snap Inc.