02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash