02/06/2013 8:19amShe probably spent hours banished in the nursery, where her father, Lord Penrhyn, had forced her to live, pining for the common gardener for whom she had fallen. In desperation, she scratched these words into the window glass, a permanent expression of her teenage love: "essere amato amando," "to be loved while loving."
Browse by Day Archive
- Timpanogos High 4th Utah school to receive violent threats in a week
- Utah teacher agrees with Trump: Arming teachers is 'more of a solution'
- Friday storm dumps 6 inches of snow, delays flights at SLC airport
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- From trash to gas: Plant to turn garbage into energy almost complete
- The cutting edge of sports data: 6 projects that could change our understanding of basketball
- Police: Man threatened, pointed handgun at motel employee